Low Industries devices can be easily configured without any scripting knowledge.
Here is how to find, edit and configure a configuration notecard:
- Right click on the device you want to configure, then click on “Edit”.
- While in edit mode, open the “Content” tab: you will see the scripts and the other items that are used by the device to work.
- Find the notecard named “#CONFIGURATION”, then double click on it to see its content.
- Just read the notecard and edit the configuration parameters as described by the detailed instructions.
Configuration parameters are always marked with a hash (#), don’t delete it. You have to edit the values written after the equal (=).
- Once all the configuration parameters are set as you want, just save the notecard and close it.
- Reset the device, if required.