"The Excellent" Tip Jar
Saves prims, adds magic
- Drop ‘The Excellent’ Tip Jar (Float. version) into the Dispenser: it will rez a tip jar at a time.
- You won’t need to rez multiple copies of ‘The Excellent’ Tip Jar all over the club: there will always be a copy of it, ready to be used!
- The Tip Jars rezzed by the Dispenser disappear when the users log out.
- If you customize the shape of your Tip Jars, you can drop different copies of them into the Dispenser: it will randomly choose the shape of the next available Tip Jar.
No need for configuration
FREE LIFETIME UPDATES INCLUDED
Manual & Resources
- Rez the Dispenser and a copy of ‘The Excellent’ Tip Jar (Floating version);
- Configure the Tip Jar and wait until its configuration is complete.
- Take the ready Tip Jar in your inventory.
- Right click on the Dispenser and select “Edit”.
- While in edit mode, open the “Content” tab of the Dispenser.
- Drag the Tip Jar from your inventory and drop it onto the Content tab of the Dispenser.
- Click on the Dispenser to start it.
Done! Now you have just 1 Tip Jar rezzed in your club and the Dispenser rezzes a new Tip Jar every time someone logs into the only available copy.
To properly work, the Dispenser needs to either:
- Be owned by the owner of the land;
- Be owned by someone in the group that owns the land, the ‘allow group to build parcel’ flag has to be enabled in the properties of the land, and the Dispenser has to be set to group;
- Be rezzed in a land where everyone is allowed to build.
If none of the above mentioned conditions are met, the Dispenser only works when its owner is inworld. This is a normal behavior of Second Life and there is no workaround.
The Tip Jars rezzed by the Dispenser are automatically assigned to the group the Dispenser is assigned to.
The Tip Jars rezzed by the Dispenser can not be configured with #DETECTION_RANGE = 0.
Do you need to deed your land and you don’t want to give the group the ability to rez items?
If you have the permission to divide the parcel, you can split it so that the Dispenser is rezzed in a tiny parcel you own, while the other bigger parcel is deeded to the group: the Dispenser will be able to rez the Tip Jars in your parcel, and the Tip Jars will be able to move across the boundaries of the lands, by floating to the land of the group.
- First version for sale.