There is no direct way on Second Life to undeed a previously deeded object.
On the other hand, it’s possible to buy the item from the group.
To do this:
- You should be part of the group that owns the object.
- You should be in a role with the permission to set for sale the objects of the group.
So, to “undeed” an object on Second Life you have to:
- Right click on the object and select “Edit”.
- While in the “General” tab, check the “For Sale” box.
- Set the price to L$0.
- Select “Original”.
- Exit the edit mode and click on the object to buy it.