- Install and configure ‘The Super’ Vendor by setting #GACHA = YES in its configuration notecard;
- Drop the script of the Gacha plugin into the Vendor;
- Optional*: drop the configuration notecard of the Gacha plugin into the Vendor, then open and edit the parameters;
- Reset the Vendor.
Done! Whenever the Vendor is paid, it randomly chooses an item as follows, and delivers it to the buyer:
- If you set #DELIVERY_SERVER = NO in the main configuration notecard, the items to send must be placed into the Vendor.
- If you set #DELIVERY_SERVER = YES, the items to send must be placed into the Delivery Server.
* You can skip the step 3 of the above installation guide if you set #DELIVERY_SERVER = NO in the configuration notecard of the Vendor. If you skip it, all the items into the Vendor have the same probability to be given to the buyer by the Gacha plugin.